Accounting Services in ChinaOnce your company is officially registered, it's required to maintain proper accounting records in accordance with accounting standards in China and to report taxes on both monthly (for business tax, individual income tax) and quarterly (corporate income tax) basis. Late submissions will face penalties and surcharges.
Company must register its tax reporting method with the local tax authority and apply for an official invoice book which will allow the company to issue invoice to it's clients within China and abroad.
Our part time accountant can assist you by negotiating with your local tax officer to use the proper tax reporting method for your WFOE, as well as submit the tax reports monthly and quarterly on your behalf.
We can also advise you with tax planning opportunities that might help the WFOE reduce the burden of tax on itself and its staff.
The details of our services are set out below and our fee schedule is set out in "Form B "
(1) Initial accounting system set-up;
(2) Update the books of WFOE in accordance with Chinese Accounting Standards;
(3) Prepare monthly financial statements for tax filing purpose;
(4) Prepare monthly financial statements for tax filing purpose and submit if applicable;
(5) File monthly Business Tax Return;
(6) File Corporate Income Tax Return, Quarterly;
(7) Individual Income Tax Filing for local employees;
(8) Individual Income Tax Filing for expat employees;