Centralized Monitoring System for Solar Power Plants
Solar power station centralized monitoring system is a remote online monitoring center system for solar power station. It displays the operation data through a visual charts, which includes station power generation capacity, sunshine intensity, investment returns, equipment operation status, equipment real-time data and history data query; also has powerful graph analysis function including comparative analysis between internal power stations and the power plant electricity generating capacity, and equipment performance comparison.
- System adopts B/S framework, it can be logged in remotely through the Web browser to know the power station operation condition in time
- Intelligent data analysis and sent pre-alarm to guarantee the normal operation of power stations
- Powerful graph analysis function, convenient to know the stations and equipments operation condition
- Multi-ways of abnormal alarm, like SMS, email, phone etc
- Adopts open modular platform design, achieve system information sharing and resource unified management
- Offer powerful multi-user and competence management function to guarantee the system security